Tuesday, February 28, 2023

It's Your Day

Beginning tomorrow, you will be able to order some online exclusive products from Stampin' Up! I have used a few of the products on this card including some designer series paper, stamp set, dies 
and embellishments. 


The designer series paper will bring back to retired colors - Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon. I happened to have a piece of Pretty Peacock left and used it for the die cut in the background.

The Loose Frosted Dots can be attached easily with Glue Dots.

The sentiment die cut was made using the Queen Bee dies and the flower and leaves were created with the Irresistible Blooms bundle.


Supplies:
Irresistible Blooms
Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede ink
Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Pretty Peacock card stock
Queen Bee Dies
Irresistible Blooms dies
Loose frosted dots
Adhesive Sheets
Hello Irresistible dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!