Monday, May 1, 2023

Awash in Sunflowers

Before the new catalog officially becomes live tomorrow, I thought I would share a card made with some retiring items. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of this post, you will see a few sneak peek pictures of what is to come...


I used the Awash in Beauty designer series paper for the background of the card and the background of the flower as well. The Sunflowers die set was used to create the flowers and leaves and I added some In Color 2021-2023 Opal Rounds and Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels on the center of the flowers.


Supplies:
Celebrating Sunflowers
Crimb Cake ink
Crumb Cake ink
Early Espresso, Soft Sea Foam, Crumb Cake, Basic White card stock
Awash in Beauty dsp
Sunflowers Dies
Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels
2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds




Create custom die-cut sunflowers elements and accents using the Sunflowers Dies. Pair with the coordinating Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set to quickly and easily cut out stamped images. Use the dies to make beautiful handmade cards and paper crafts for any occasion.

* 9 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/2" x 3-7/8" (8.9 x 9.8 cm)
Use with a die-cutting & embossing machine

Dies help you create unique die-cut shapes and paper cut outs with just a quick run through your die-cutting and embossing machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.










No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!