Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Filled with Love

One of the new designer series paper collections that is available beginning today is called Countryside Inn and I love the different shades of blue throughout the patterns. I have used one of those patterns on the card below and followed through with the coordinating card stock colors.


The stamp set I used is called Wonderful Thoughts and it has lots of great sentiments, there are also coordinating dies.

At the bottom of the post you can see a couple more sneak peek pictures of the new catalog!


Supplies:
Wonderful Thoughts
Boho Blue ink
Balmy Blue, Basic White, Night of Navy, Boho Blue card stock
Countryside Inn dsp
Scalloped Contour dies



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!