Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Count Your Blessings

This time of year (shipping seed potatoes and planting), I don't find a lot of extra time to create projects as often as I like.  That means I will likely not share too many projects using the new catalog items for awhile, but I will do my best. There may be days I completely miss too, but if that is the case, I will be back when things settle down a bit!


The focal point of this card was actually just printed on the card stock - I had used this piece for another project in a class I taught and had a few of them leftover. 
The background is a piece of Dry Brushed Metallic paper with two layers of die cuts made with the Scalloped Contours dies on top. The flowers were stamped and die cut using the Nature's Harvest Bundle and colored in with Stampin' Write markers.


Supplies:
Nature's Harvest
Petal Pink, Crumb Cake, Memento Black ink
Stampin' Write Markers
Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Suede card stock
Dry Brushed Metallic paper
Harvest dies
Iridescent Pastel Gems
Scalloped Contours dies


Create a layered botanical effect with the Harvest Dies. Full of organic designs, the Harvest Dies are perfect for your cardmaking and scrapbooking projects during holidays and year round.

* 8 dies
* Largest die: 5-1/4" x 3/4" (13.3 x 1.9 cm)
* Use with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
* Compatible with the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

Dies help you create unique die-cut shapes and paper cutouts with just a quick run through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!