Thursday, August 10, 2023

August Stamp Club Projects

Our stamp club projects this month were full of color and patterns. I like to use designer series paper in a lot of our projects to show different ways to use the patterns.


For our 12" x 12" layout, I chose the Bright and Beautiful Memories and More collection as the focus and added Lemon Lolly, Azure Afternoon, Blueberry Bushel, Berry Burst and Lost Lagoon card stock to complete the pages.


We put together a fun little card using the Taco Fiesta stamp set, Stampin' Blends, Glorious Gingham designer series paper, Stylish Shapes dies and Beautiful Baloons dies




We always have room for more in both the monthly stamp club and the Virtual stamp club - make sure to contact me for more information!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!