Friday, December 15, 2023

Class of 2023

Today our oldest child graduates from college and I was waiting for my preorder to arrive from Stampin' Up! because I wanted to use the Cap and Gown stamp set that will be in the upcoming January - April mini catalog.


I am not sure if Mossy Meadow and Crushed Curry are quite a match for NDSU's gold and green, but they are pretty close so I used those for the card base and first layer.


The letters of NDSU are die cut with another sneak peek product called Mini Alphabet dies and the numbers are cut out with the retired Playful Alphabet dies. I also used the upcoming Perennial Postage dies for the layering.
The designer series paper both on the outside and inside that is stamped on is from a Sale-a-bration collection called Softly Stippled.


Supplies:
Cap and Gown
Mossy Meadow, Memento Black ink
Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Pebbled Path, 
Basic White card stock
Snowflake Magic dsp
Perennial Postage dies
Playful Alphabet dies
Mini Alphabet dies
 Softly Stippled dsp (SAB 2024)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!