Monday, December 4, 2023

Lavender Thoughts

This card is made with some products that will not be available until January in the Sale-a-bration and January - April Mini Catalogs. Since I wanted to use a lighter shade of purple behind the designer series paper, I chose the retired Purple Posy card stock and ink for my base and for the stamped images on it.


The designer series paper patterns are from the Perennial Lavender collection, and I just love these patterns so you will be seeing a lot of them in the future on projects. 
The background stamp is from the Lovely and Sweet stamp set and the sentiment is from the Sale-a-bration set called Softly Sophisticated which comes with an embossing folder.
In addition, I added some Purple Fine Shimmer Gems to 
finish off the card.


Supplies:
Softly Sophisticated (SAB 2024), Lovely and Sweet
Orchid Oasis ink
Crumb Cake, Purple Posy card stock
Perennial Lavender designer series paper
Purple Fine Shimmer Gems


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!