Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Hello Little One


This is a card that came together using lots of embossing folders and die cuts. For the most part, I had these in my scrap box and had fun putting them together to make this baby card.


The embossing folders used were the Basics 3D embossing folders (this set contains three folders, and I used one of them), the Cheery Patterns folders (this set contains two folders, and I used just one of them) and the Geometric Patterns folders (this set also contains two folders and I just used one of them).

Next, the die cuts were made with the retired Stitched Nested Labels dies and the Stylish Shapes dies. 

The sentiment is from the retired All About Baby stamp set.


Supplies:
Retired All for Baby stamp set
Smoky Slate ink
Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Pool Party card stock
Basics 3D embossing folder
Cheery Patterns folder
Geometric Patterns folder
Stitched Nested Labels
Stylish Shapes dies


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!