Tuesday, August 6, 2024

15% Off Select Designer Series Paper

Beginning today, select Designer Series Paper is 15% off so it is a
great time to stock up on your favorites!

Our Designer Series Paper is hand created in house. Our artists design, sketch, paint, etc. the patterns you see on the paper. Its durability and utility are perfect for all types of paper crafts. The following paper is part of the sale: 

  • Bright & Beautiful 
  • Countryside Inn 
  • Country Lace 
  • Country Woods
  • Full of Life
  • Lily Pond Lane
  • Mediterranean Blooms 
  • Perennial Lavender 
  • Take to the Sky 
  • Thoughtful Journey 
  • To Market 
  • Unbounded Beauty 
  • Wildly Flowering 
  • Winter Meadow 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!