Tuesday, August 27, 2024

August Stamp Club Projects

This month our projects for Stamp Club focused on the Thoughtful Journey designer series paper and Memories and More cards, Full of Life designer series paper, Unbounded Love stamp set and Friends for Life Bundle. 


For the layout, we used both the Memories and More cards and the designer series paper along with coordinating card stock colors - Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Boho Blue and Wild Wheat.


The patterned paper on this card is also from the Thoughtful Journey collection and we used the Unbounded Love stamp set along with some Linen Thread.


Finally, we used the Crochet 3D embossing folder, Full of Life designer series paper and the Friends for Life Bundle to complete our last project.


Please contact me if you are interested in trying out or joining our group!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!