Monday, June 16, 2014

Your Awesomeness!

 
I have to say I REALLY like the stamp sets with the big sentiments in the new catalog!  The set I used on this card is called Big News and there are several other ones that are similar in size.
 
This card ties in with our Late Night Stampers challenge of butterflies that is going on right now.  I chose to use some washi tape on Whisper White card stock and then punched out the bitty butterfly and layered it onto an elegant butterfly.

 
The designer paper is from the Gold Soiree collection - one of the new specialty paper collections.  Another new item is the embossing folder, called Large Polka Dot (another new favorite!!).

 
Supplies:
Big News
Gold Metallic ink
Garden Green, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White card stock
Gold Soiree specialty paper
Watercolor wonder washi tape
Bitty butterfly punch
Elegant butterfly punch
Corner punch
linen thread
Large Polka Dot folder
 
Hope you play along with us - you can see the other design team samples or play along right here
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!