Friday, May 7, 2010

Baroque thank you

This card is made for a combination of 2 challenges this week.  Just add Ink had a color challenge using pretty in pink, soft suede, so saffron and ruby red and Funky Friday Craft Challenges is for a thank you card this week.
Supplies:
Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Whisper White, and Ruby Red card stock
Ruby Red and Soft Suede classic ink
Pretty in Pink cordouroy buttons
Baroque Motifs stamp set
word window and modern label punches
dimensionals

6 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Lots of lovely layering going on with this card and beautiful use of the colours.

Christine Blain said...

Love the Soft Suede flourishes stamped onto Pretty in Pink card - I wouldn't have thought to do that, but it looks great. Lovely card, Kris!

Rosina said...

Lovely card, Thanks for joining in the funky friday challenge.

AJ said...

This is beautiful! Great design, love the layering. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Abi Bundy said...

Very pretty Kris! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week!

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh, I like how you've used Baroque Motifs! Great layering! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink. :-)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!