Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More year old pages.....

Maddie loves to go to the doctor and given the number of visits she has had to have due to her stroke, that is amazing.  These pages are from a couple of trips to Meritcare for restraint casts and botox shots.  The Children's wing at Meritcare is decorated so cute, we had to take some pictures of it when we were there.

I used Tall Tales Designer Series paper, Close to Cocoa, Rose Red, Old Olive and So Saffron card stock and inks.  Fresh Favorites II buttons,  Rich Regals brads, Curly Label Punch, Modern Label punch and the Enjoy every Moment Stamp set.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!