Sunday, May 9, 2010

Party Favor

Create with Connie and Mary has a party favor challenge up right now so I thought I would try something fun.  There is a drink packet in the pouch that hangs on the water bottle and a bookmarker in the scallop envelope.  Both were made with the two tags die. 
Supplies:
Tea Party Designer Series Paper
Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White card stock
Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon
Scallop envelope die
two tags die
scallop edge punch
tab punch
circle punches
True friend stamp set
Sticky strip

4 comments:

Mary Brown said...

How TOTALLY CLEVER!! I LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Kerin said...

What a great idea for the two tags die!! Awesome :) Thanks so much for playing along!

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute idea! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge this week!

Monika said...

Cute - I love the drink holder idea - I used to use a little envelope but the two tags die is perfect for this. Thanks for sharing and joining the challenge.
Monika

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!