Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Poop

This year my 1st grader is going to take a pile of Pumpkin Poop to share with his classmates for Halloween :)  I have seen these so many places and I thought I would use the Rectangular Glassine bags that were on the Clearance Rack for these treats.  I ran them through the Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder before filling them up with the "poop" (candy corn).  Then I used the Autumn Harvest stamp set and scallop circle punch to make a quick and easy treat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMGosh! That is the cutest thing! Following from SC!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!