Sunday, October 31, 2010

Prayer Journals

I have been making some Prayer Journals for the young adults that are confirmed in my church for the past couple years.  This year there is only two and I finally decided to make an extra one so I had a sample for myself! 
I covered some cardboard that comes with the Specialty papers with the Autumn Spice Specialty paper by wrapping it around the front and then adding another piece to cover the seams on the inside. 
Each page has something on it - a prayer, quote, Bible verse, stamped saying or image, but I left a lot of open space for them to add their thoughts, prayers, favorite verses, etc.  The theme this year was inspired by project on Create with Connie and Mary Holiday edition.

 In the decorating, I also used the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!