Saturday, October 16, 2010

Deck the Halls CCMCHM3

Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition had a theme challenge - hostess gifts so I thought I would open up my Deck the Halls fabric and put something together.  I used Deck the Halls fabric, designer series paper and Big designer buttons as well as Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake card stocks.  I accessorized with the basic pearls, Victoria crochet trim ribbon and vintage trinkets.
The stamp set is Peaceful Season and I used a retired on for a sentiment on one of the cards as well.




4 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

So pretty, Kris! I haven't used that fabric yet...time to bust it out! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge this week!

Rochelle said...

Fun project! I like all the elements you used on your card set! Thanks for plying along this week!

Mary Brown said...

What a wonderful gift to give someone. You have really used that paper to its fullest! Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge.

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful! I am excited now! I have been having the hardest time with this paper on the sides that you have used. I LOVE IT! thanks for the inspiration! Inky Hugs Cristena

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!