Friday, December 9, 2011

Baby Cupcakes

During the Stamping Retreat, Sarah showed us the cutest little baby gift she had put together and I had to come home and make one!  The "frosting" is a pair of socks and the cupcake is a onsie (hers was a receiving blanket which comes out a little smoother, but this worked well too.





Ths stamp set is one that will be coming in our new Occassions Mini catalog in January - I just love it!!  The box is one of our Kraft boxes that are in the Holiday Mini catalog, I sure hope they get carried over because they are really fun to decorate.

This little gift fits well with our theme of Celebrations at Late Night Stampers this week as well.

2 comments:

MaGoooo said...

This is the MOST ADORABLE!! Smart way to use our SU products!!! What is the holder? Actual cupcake paper?
Thanks for sharing!!

Sandi said...

Such a cute project!! Love how you put this together and really hope I can remember so I can CASE this (I have a new grand-niece on the way and this would be adorable to wrap a gift).

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!