Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Designer Cuts


Another sneak peek from the Occasions Mini catalog today, this time using the Designer Cute cards and envelopes set.  This set comes with 8 cards and envelopes - 2 different designs and the cards have been laser cut.  This is the heart card and the other has a lace border cut out.



I put a piece of Cherry Cobbler behind the heart and added a strip of the same card stock that I ran through the Big Shot with one of the pieces in the Adorning accents impressions folder set.  Then, I added some Blushing Bride smooch spritz and some large pearl basic jewels. 

These are so pretty you don't really need to add a lot to them to create your card.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!