Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with friends and family as we celebrate the birth of Jesus so many years ago. 

Today I am going to share with you a couple more Christmas gift and project ideas that are really quite simple to put together. 


The ornaments are just glass or plastic clear ornaments you can purchase at craft stores and I used some hairspray and glitter to make them sparkle.  They will probably be stamped on at some point, but they look so pretty even without it!


The candle below is simply covered with a red metal sheet that has been embossed with the Vintage wallpaper impressions folder.  I added a few basic rhinestones too.


And the final candle started out similarly to the tiles I posted yesterday, but printing on tissue paper.  Next, I placed the tissue paper on the candle and covered it with wax paper and used my heat tool to attach it. 


To give it a little more decoration, I added some Early Espresso satin ribbon around it and punched out some 5 petal flowers and embossed them with the Perfect Polka dots impressions folder.  I added a little glimmer paper and a glimmer brad and the flower is stuck into the candle with the brad.


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!