Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bordering on Romance Sneak Peek

I have a sneak peek for you today of a stamp set that will be in the Occasions Mini Catalog next month.  It is called Bordering on Romance and although I have not shown it here, the stamp set will coordinate with the Adorning Accents Framelits and Textured impressions embossing folders.


A couple other new items on this card are the Twitterpated designer buttons and 3/8" pleated satin ribbon in Blushing Bride. 

Also used:
Big Shot
Stripes impressions folder
3" circle die
Scallop circle #2 die
Early Espresso, Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stock
Early Espresso, Bashful Blue, Blushing Bride, Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron
 classic ink and markers

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!