Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just for You

 
This is a really simple card that uses a lot of embossing to give it more of a wow factor.  The bottom layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Framed Tulips folder and the top layer with the Flower Garden folder.
 
 
I sponged a little bit of Wild Wasabi on the flower embossing, but it doesn't show too well in the photo.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and I made the modern label punch smaller by only punching one side, moving it over and punching the other one.
 
The base and ribbon color is Pretty in Pink.

2 comments:

MJ said...

So pretty, I love white cards for some reason.

Davina Wallace Allgrim said...

Very pretty!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!