Sunday, May 5, 2013

Soho Subway

 
Another preview card for you today using some more new In colors, a stamp set, punch, designer series paper, button and embossing folder!
 
 
I used Baked Brown Sugar classic ink and there is also a layer of the same card stock (new In Color).  The card base and label are Crisp Cantaloupe and I have used the Soho Subway designer series paper.

 
The label is embossed with the Modern Mosaic embossing folder and the button is called Very Vintage.  I punched my sentiment out using the Artisan Label punch.
 
I can't wait to show you more! Hopefully I will get some fun time in soon.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!