Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

 
Happy Mother's Day! 
I thought I would share one of the Mother's Day cards I made in honor of mother's today.  This one uses my favorite specialty paper - Naturals Composition specialty paper and I am SO GLAD it is in the new catalog!
 
 
I embossed some Primrose Petals card stock with the Honeycomb folder and used my 2 1/2" circle punch to punch out a partial circle on the right side.  Then I added some Fan Fair designer series paper behind the partial circle and mounted that onto some Certainly Celery card stock along with the Naturals composition paper.

 
The heart is cut using the Hearts collection framelits and I embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.
 
Supplies:
Primrose Petals, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock
Fan Fair dsp
Naturals composition specialty paper
Primrose Petals ink
Hearts collection framelits
Honeycomb folder
Perfect Polka Dots folder
Victoria crochet trim
dimensionals
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!