Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Soho Subway Style

 
I am a designer paper lover, I admit it!  This is another one that is becoming a favorite and it is called Soho Subway - I think it might be the combination of colors that grabs me on this one and I have to say I am normally not a fan of Summer Starfruit.
 
 
I put together some simple birthday cards using this dsp and the Label Love stamp set and Artisan Label punch.

 
There are more of those Very Vintage designer buttons with Linen thread again too :)

 
The Soho Subway designer series paper uses the colors Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, and Very Vanilla.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!