Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sassy Undefined


Here is my Undefned musical note again paired with Sassy Salutations and Naturals Composition specialty paper.
 

Undefined Stamp Carving Kit
 
I used the window frames collection framelits to layer the note image and some Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse and Naturals compostition specialty paper.
 
 
Supplies:
Sassy Salutations, Undefined
Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple card stock
Midnight Muse, Early Espresso ink
Window frame collection framelits
very vintage buttons
Naturals composition specialty paper
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!