Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Frosted Earrings


Some of our embellishments are so much fun to play with!  The frosted finishes embellishments especially - for this project, I make a quick pair of earrings with them and a fun little gift box to go along with it.
 

 
I made a belly band for the little pizza style box...

 
and punched a couple 1/8" holes to put the earrings into on the inside.

 
Fun and different little gift, ready for giving!

 
Supplies:
Label love
Calypso Coral ink
Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar card stock
Frosted finishes embellishments
in color designer series paper
 
Artisan label punch
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!