Friday, November 15, 2013

Speedy Birthday


I just have too many leftovers and scraps laying around and was working on making that pile a little smaller again...
 

 
I mixed some Island Indigo with Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake and Baked Brown Sugar card stock and added some Naturals Composition specialty paper and In color designer paper stacks.

 
Supplies:
Off the Grid, Need for Speed, Bring on the Cake
Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede, Midnight Muse ink
Midnight Muse, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake card stock
Naturals buttons
In color designer paper stack
Naturals composition specialty paper
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!