Monday, November 4, 2013

Lovely as a Tree

Our Late Night Stampers challenge is a color combination this time using Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango.  The last two colors are rarely used in my stamp room so that makes the challenge a little tougher for me. 
 
I decided to sponge all of the colors on Very Vanilla card stock, but when I sponged the Early Espresso, I placed a scrap over to the top of a portion of it so that there was some card stock showing with only the lighter colors and that is where I placed my images.


 
I stamped the single tree image on the inside on Crushed Curry matted with Early Espresso.

 
For the sentiment, I altered the Decorative Label punch and then layered the same punch behind it.

 
Supplies:
Lovely as a Tree, Trust God
Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry card stock and ink
Very Vanilla card stock
Decorative label punch
linen thread
sponges

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!