Thursday, November 6, 2014

Stars, Stars and more Stars!

 
Stampin' Up! came out with a holiday supplement catalog this year that contains only holiday items and lots of great projects.  This is part of a kit called Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit and comes with supplies to make 26 star boxes (or you can choose to do other things with the pieces too of course).
 
 
The sides to the boxes are scored and already have adhesive strips on them (so fast and easy for you to create!).  I just love the little wooden snowflakes (be gentle though, they are intricate and can be broken).

 
Lots of die cut pieces ready for you to decorate with quickly...

 
 
and in 6 different sizes!

 
Even itty bitty :)


 
These are available while supplies last so don't wait too long! 
 
Many Merry Starts Simply Created Kit
#138104 $25.95
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!