Friday, November 21, 2014

Chevron and Circles

 
I was playing with a layout on this card (and you might see another version in the future!) using a piece of Pool Party that was embossed with the Chevron folder and then I used the Circles framelits to cut out different sizes of circles.  

 
I added some stamped images from Nature's Peace and Letterpress winter and a sentiment from Curly Cute.

 
Supplies:
Letterpress Winter, Curly Cute, Nature's Peace
Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss ink
Whisper White, Pool Party card stock
Chevron folder
Circles framelits
1 3/4" circle punch
Basic rhinestones
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!