Monday, November 24, 2014

Addicted to Stamping

 
Last weekend was the semi annual scrapbooking retreat that I go to at our local and awesome Bible Camp.  I always like to make a little something to put on everyone's table and this year tried to tie in with the theme of "What Happens at the Retreat, Stays at the Retreat!" 

 
These French Fry boxes went together much more quickly than I had anticipated which I was grateful for since we had 50 people attending!  I stamped an image from Work of Art on the front of them before putting them together and then added the "Hello my name is..." afterward.  The fast fuse adhesive worked great to keep them together.

 
This is what I put inside them along with a couple Stampin' Up! playing cards for fun.

 
Supplies:
Work of Art
Assorted card stock
Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar ink
French Fry die
Fast Fuse adhesive
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!