Monday, November 3, 2014

Fall Challenge for LNS

We have another challenge at Late Night Stampers for the month of November. 
November Challenge
At this time of year family and friends are foremost in our thoughts. This month create a project that shows Fall/Family/Thanksgiving.
 
I chose to do a scrapbook page using the Color Me Autumn designer series paper, For all things stamp set and Happiness Is Project Life accessory kit. 

 
There are a couple of the Autumn wooden elements added for accent as well.

 
The title letters are from the Project Life kit and are self adhesive. 
 
Hope you play along with us this month!  You can see the other design team samples here and add your own creation as well.

Supplies:
For all things
Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry ink
Color Me Autumn dsp
Soft Suede, Very Vanilla card stock
Project Life Journaling pen
Happiness Is Project Life accessory kit
Autumn wooden accents
Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon
mini stapler



post signature

1 comment:

Cary said...

Love this! I really want to CASE this! XXXOOO

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!