Thursday, July 7, 2016

Mini Treat Bag - Double Sized


I wanted to make the mini treat bag a little larger so I cut out two of each piece and put them together so they created a bag with a wider opening for goodies.  Then I just added some card stock to the bottom to close the bag.


I thought some images from the Playful Backgrounds stamp set would pair nicely with the pattern in the Playful Palette designer series paper I used for the bag so I added that to my sentiment layer.


A little ribbon, a binder clip and the bag is complete!



Supplies:
Better together, Playful Backgrounds
Sweet Sugarplum, Basic Black ink
Very Vanilla card stock
ruched ribbon
cotton ribbon
gold binder clip
Playful Palette dsp
Mini treat bag thinlit
Ovals thinlits



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!