Monday, July 11, 2016

Serene Sympathy


Again, I am finding myself in need of quite a few sympathy cards, I try to always have some on hand but when life gets busy that doesn't always happen. 

This is one I put together using the Serene Scenery designer series paper and the Flourishing Phrases stamp set.  There are so many wonderful patterns to the designer series paper I think I could use them all on different projects and not use anything else for awhile. 



Since I have little pieces of leftover (retired) corrugated paper in my scrap stash, I thought I would use one over the top of my designer series paper and flower image. 


The linen thread was just wrapped around my hand several times before I added it to the card and pulled the threads apart a little so they wouldn't be in a perfect circle.

Supplies:
Flourishing Phrases
Soft Suede, Crumb Cake ink
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla card stock
Serene Scenery dsp
linen thread
corrugated paper

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!