Monday, July 4, 2016

New Adventure


Happy 4th of July!  I hope you have a fun and relaxing day, whatever you choose to do.  My family will celebrate as usual in my hometown with a parade and lots of other fun. 

While the card I am sharing today doesn't have anything to do with the 4th of July, hopefully you will still enjoy it! 


I chose to use the new Festive embossing folder in my background and added some linen thread and a metallic doily as well.  The flowers and sentiment all come from the Wilds About Flowers stamp set and I chose Wisteria Wonder and Wild Wasabi for the colors...I just noticed that my colors and stamp set all start with "W", including the Whisper White, LOL! 


Supplies:
Wild about Flowers
Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White card stock
Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi ink
Metallic doilies
linen thread
Festive embossing folder



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!