Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Prom 2017


Since it is my oldest son, Hunter's, birthday today I thought I would share the scrapbook page I made for his first prom. 





I chose to start off with a Real Red card stock base and then added some designer series paper from the Neutrals color collection.  The letters are cut using the Large Letters framelits and I have added some enamel shapes and some 3/8" metallic ribbon for texture and accent. 


The matted photo is popped up over the designer series paper.

Supplies:
Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White card stock
Neutrals color collection dsp
enamel shapes
3/8" metallic ribbon (SAB 2017)
Large Letters framelits

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!