Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Thank You Teacher


I can't believe it is already time to think about end of year teacher gifts again!  My kids have a countdown going of course, but I am not sure exactly how many days it is until they are done :) 

I put together some fun gift card holders for some of the teachers using the Tasty Treats specialty paper and the stamp set from the April 2017 paper pumpkin kit.



I took a 4 1/2" x 6" piece of specialty paper and scored it at 1/2" on  the 4 1/2" side and at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2" on the 6" side and then made the pouch using tear and tape adhesive.


Inside is a piece of card stock with a gift card attached and some ribbon added to the end so it can be pulled out of the pouch easily.

Supplies:
Tasty Treats specialty designer series paper
April 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit (stamp set)
Pool Party, Early Espresso ink
Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe card stock
3/8" metallic ribbon (SAB 2017)
tear and tape adhesive
decorative label punch



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!