Monday, May 22, 2017

Happy Graduation


I am back at least temporarily!  We have been planting potatoes so my seed cutting job has kept me away from blogging and creating lately and I missed the whole week last week.  Hopefully I can be back for good, but we will see...

I have a couple different styles of the same card to share with you today.  We have quite a few graduation celebrations to attend this year so I thought I should get some cards made!  I chose to use the Eastern Medallion thinlits as the focus and added some Eastern Palace Specialty paper on the first one...





The sentiment is from Celebrate today and I added a designer button to the center of the medallion as well.


The second card uses the banner stamp in the Celebrate Today stamp set as well as the sentiment.  I also added some metallic enamel shapes to add a little color and texture.


The purple on this card is the new In Color called Fresh Fig...


Supplies:
Celebrate Today
Dapper Denim, Basic Gray ink
Very Vanilla, Dapper Denim, Fresh Fig card stock
metallic enamel shapes
designer series buttons
Eastern Palace specialty paper
Eastern Medallions thinlits

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!