Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Thank You Tulips


Today the final two days of the online sale begins giving you 10% off tools and ink! Just check it out here!


The card project I am showing you today again uses some retired items but you can easily substitute for current items/colors.  I used my Stamparatus to stamp these tulips from the Tranquil Tulips stamp set and used Fresh Fig and Blackberry Bliss ink.


The background is embossed with the Scattered Sequins folder and I added some Joyous Noel glimmer paper to the side of my tulip layers.


Supplies:
Tranquil Tulips
Fresh Fig, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive ink
Whisper White, Old Olive, Sweet Sugarplum card stock
Scattered Sequins impressions folder
Joyous Noel glimmer paper


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!