Friday, November 30, 2018

November Paper Pumpkin Alternative Cards Ideas


The first two cards were created as the kit intended...

The next nine cards (yes, the kit comes with supplies for 8 cards total but I made 10 plus a scrapbook page!) use the same pieces in the kit with a few extras added in...


On the cards above I used a little Gold foil, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green card stock and a little piece of Wood Textures dsp.  Below, I cut down a piece of the plaid layer for one card and didn't use it at all on the other.


More Wood Textures dsp and Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler card stock on these...


Finally the last three...


Monday I will show you the last alternative idea - a scrapbook page.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!