Monday, December 3, 2018

November 2018 Paper Pumpkin Alternative


As promised, here is the 12" x 12" scrapbook layout I made using pieces from the Paper Pumpkin kit - my base is a 12" x 12" piece of Very Vanilla card stock and I added a strip of Cherry Cobbler on the side along with the Garden Green card stock for the photo mats.


I decided to use the plaid layers as photo mats and the tags for journaling or a title.


Before I added the Cherry Cobbler linen trim I pulled it apart a little to change the look.


The original projects the kit is designed to make...


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!