Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Thoughts and Prayers


The Frosted Floral specialty paper has such pretty designs in it, I hate to even use it sometimes!  If you are also a fan of this paper, make sure to get some before it is gone as it will be retiring with the Holiday catalog.


Both my card  bases were stamped with some flower images from Number of Years as I thought the flower petals looked similar to those on the paper.  My sentiment is from the Wishing you well stamp set - another favorite!


Supplies:
Wishing you well, Number of Years
Basic Gray ink
Tranquil Tide, Basic Gray, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Whisper White card stock
Frosted Floral specialty paper

Frosted Floral 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper 147800
Price: $14.00
Classically elegant, textured designs printed on shimmery white paper.

* 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free, lignin free

Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, Gray Granite, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Pineapple Punch, Powder Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Soft Suede, Frosted Floral 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Designer Series PaperTranquil Tide


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!