Monday, December 31, 2018

Faith, Hope, Love


The Year End Blowout sale is soon over, make sure not to miss out on some great deals!  One of my favorites in the holiday catalog is the Illuminated Christmas stamp set - I just love the sentiments!  For this card, I paired it with the Joyous Noel stamp set (the background leaves and splotch behind the sentiment) which is another one I really like. You won't want to miss out on stocking up on some galvanized metallic paper either!  I love that stuff :)


I used my Tin Tile folder on the galvanized metallic paper and my Stitched shapes framelits for the layered sentiment.  I chose to use Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana and Very Vanilla for my ink and card stock colors.


Supplies:
Illuminated Christmas, Peaceful Noel
Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray ink
Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla card stock
Stitched Shapes framelits
Galvanized paper
Tin tile folder


Illuminated Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Illuminated Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set 147833
Price: $21.00
Illuminate someone's heart by sending them a very special card.

Our clear-mount stamps
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 10 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, h

Peaceful Noel Photopolymer Stamp Set
Peaceful Noel Photopolymer Stamp Set 147694
Price: $17.00
Fill the season with happiness by sending your loved ones a card made with this stamp set.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 18 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!