Wednesday, December 5, 2018

13 Already?


What? My baby can't be 13 already can she?  That means that in a few short months I will have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 13 years as well...


For my daughter's card, I used the Number of Years and Special Celebrations stamp sets along with some Share what you love specialty paper.


I added a little clip from the Share what you love embellishment kit and tied some braided linen trim around it before finishing the card with some retired candy dots.

Supplies:
Special Celebrations, Number of Years
Grapefruit Grove ink
Grapefruit Grove, Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
Share What You Love dsp
Stitched Shapes framelits
candy dots
braided linen trim


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!