Thursday, December 13, 2018

December Stamp Club Projects


Time is still flying by and I have another set of stamp club projects to share with you!  


The layout this month uses the Festive Farmhouse designer series paper and sprig punch.  It leaves lots of room to customize for your occasion!


Instead of two cards this time, I opted to make a gift card holder as one of our projects using a little striped treat bag.  It is folded in two places and there is a piece of Whisper White card stock inside to write on as well.  The belly band around it is made with Joyous Noel specialty paper and I used the Snow is Glistening stamp set for the label.


On the last project, I again used the Snow is Glistening stamp set and paired it with the Tufted dynamic impressions folder and Stitched shapes framelits.  I just love the double sided ribbon as well - unfortunately is it no longer available like the Joyous Noel specialty paper...


The gold foil edged cards and envelopes were a perfect match to use with the gold foil embossed background!

Festive Farmhouse 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
Festive Farmhouse 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 147820
Price: $11.00
Rustic squares, wood patterns, and classic Christmas songs. Makes you think of comfy chairs and a crackling fire.

* 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Gray Granite, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Striped Treat Bags
Striped Treat Bags 144255
Price: $5.50
Give a sweet treat in white treat bags with gold foil stripes.

* Stamp, spritz, or brayer on white sections to customize
* 10 bags. 4-3/4" x 7" (12.1 x 17.8cm)
* Food safe


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!