Thursday, December 20, 2018

Blended Thoughts


I love using the holiday paper collections for other occasions...on this card I used some Joyous Noel specialty paper in the background of a sympathy card.  The base of the card is Tranquil Tide  and blends into the designer paper of the same shades.


The wheat image comes from the Blended Seasons stamp set and the sentiment is from Wishing You Well.  The die cuts are made using the Deco label framelits and Stitched shapes framelits.


Supplies:
Wishing you well, Blended Seasons
Memento Black, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry ink
Tranquil Tide, Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
Joyous Noel specialty paper
Deco label framelits
Stitched shapes framelits


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!