Monday, December 10, 2018

Celebrating


The color combination on this card might be a little odd...I think it works out ok though.  For the base I chose Crumb Cake and then layered some Country Lane designer series paper over a piece of Granny Apple Green (that is the odd one in the combination...).  The die cut is Gray Granite and of course the sentiment is Whisper White.


The Stitched Shapes circle is stamped using the hostess set called Very Vintage and the sentiment is from a retired stamp set and stamped with Old Olive ink.


Supplies:
Very Vintage (hostess)
Soft Suede, Old Olive ink
Crumb Cake, Gray Granite, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White card stock
Country Lane dsp
Everyday label punch
Rich Razzleberry velvet ribbon
Stitched Shapes Framelits


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!