Friday, December 7, 2018

The Stars


This card uses the same type of background as the one I shared with you yesterday - the Bermuda Bay ink pad was swiped on some Very Vanilla card stock...


This time I added an embossed layer of Pool Party behind the ink pad swiped card stock and some stars cut out with the Starlight thinlits and a horn cut out with the retired Musical instruments thinlits.  
The sentiment is from the Illuminated Christmas stamp set and is punched out with a retired punch.


Supplies:
Illuminated Christmas
Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana ink
Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party card stock
Gold foil sheets
retired punch
Tin Tile folder
brads
Musical instruments thinlits
Starlight thinlits


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!