Thursday, December 6, 2018

Happy as Today


I haven't used the Tropical escape designer series paper a whole lot so one day I was playing around with a couple of ideas.  For this card, I decided to pair it with the Colorful Seasons stamp set and coordinating Seasonal Layers thinlits (the beach chair).  


To start with, I swiped my Bermuda Bay ink pad over some Whisper White card stock a few times adding color, but not making it even.  Then I added my sentiment and the beach chair.  The Happy Birthday comes from the Detailed with Love stamp set and the die cut it is stamped on is from the Stitched label framelits collection.


Supplies:
Detailed with Love, Colorful Seasons
Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy ink
Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide card stock
Wood textures dsp
Tropical escape dsp
Seasonal layers framelits
Stitched labels framelits

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!